Notice: Undefined index: items in /home/emberdow/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/module/carousel_item.php on line 18Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/emberdow/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/module/carousel_item.php on line 18
Autumn fill, Goose Down and Feather mix Duvet
All Ember Down duvets have:
- · A pre-washed cover, consisting of our very own Down-proofing woven exclusively for Ember Down: 430 Thread Count, single-pick, long-staple, Cotton Percale.
- · Washed, sterilised and treated filling (either Pure Goose Down or Goose Down/Feather mix) to ensure Hypo-allergenic sleep – so no sneezing or swollen faces from an Ember Down duvet.
- · The ability to be washed in your washing machine at home – this, we are very proud of.
- · Purpose selected, high-quality cotton used for the stitching.
- · Double stitching on all edges with a beautiful piping finish – for added durability.
- · Been sown with Box-stitching or Baffle-box, NEVER Channel-stitching.
- · Hand measured filling for each block ensures equal distribution across your duvet. We do not use machine filling where estimates are made, as to each block’s filling allocation.
- · Durable press-studs where needed.
- · Contributed to sustaining a local job in South Africa. We are Proudly South African and work towards a better future by providing jobs for South Africans.
- · Ethically farmed and produced filling in it.
- · Our reputation as the owners behind it. We are exceptionally proud of our product and we love our geese. Sharon and my passion are to produce a quality product for a reasonable price. We like to think that your satisfaction is our best advertising.
- · 30-Nights-of-Bliss guarantee